Friday, February 11, 2011

Midterm 2/9/11

   The potluck midterm was great because we got know some of our classmates a little better since we were in a small group. Reviewing each others blog was interesting because we got to hear about each persons artist research project and trips to Venice Beach and the Norton Simon Museum. It was nice to see the difference in each persons artist and what kind of art style the did. Also we discussed the art styles that people liked better at the museum. Some liked the early European paintings because they looked like photographs due to their color and attention to detail. While others, including myself were drawn to the 19th-20th century paintings. It was nice to get feedback not only from Mr. Zucman but also from fellow classmates. I get very nervous when I have to do public speaking to the class, I hope next time since it will be with the same group I won't be as nervous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment